Well, I'm hopeful that I will finish my third PHD in the next couple of days. Then, I'll be working on my fourth one, a lap quilt. I'll probably alternate between it and my fifth, a twin-sized made in batiks, in order not to get too bored.
I've decided that I will find ways around my rheumatoid arthritis and continue to have fun quilting. I will just be creative in the ways that I do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My sister has rhumatoid arthritis (spelt it wrong)...and she takes some kind of medicine that keeps it at bay...she does experience alot of pain and tires easily. I hope you do find away around it....much thoughts and prayers your way!!
My friend have a quilt shop, she have rheumatoid arthritis, she said she couldn't let it get her douwn, she does her machine quilting and have several quilt that she is pieceing together, but her hand give her a lot of pain. just kept going and God will see you through it. happy sewing!
Hello dear lady,
Sorry to hear about the RA. I know you're a fighter and you won't let this get you down.
I love reading your blog. I'm one of your followers.
How is Jennylin doing? or is that Jennilyn LOL
Good for you for your goal setting Dianne! I've learned not to make them, cause then I don't disappoint myself. lol!!!
Let me know when you are done another PhD so I can mark it off! Oh! Start getting those photos on your blog there girl! You can do it!!! 8-)
How is the new machine working out for you?
Post a Comment