Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Arrival

I am soooooooooooo excited. There is a new arrival at our household, a brand new Janome 6500. A friend helped track it down for me and it arrived in time for my birthday. Now, I just have to figure out all the tricks that it has. I will be trying out some new stitches out on my third PHD.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats on your new machine. I know several gals who have that machine and love it!!!

Diane said...

Congrats! it's always exciting getting a new machine. Hope you have years of quilting fun with it.

Linda Mullen said...

I'm glad that I could help you find your new baby. I love her name. :) How are you making out with her?

You know that you can slow down the speed right? I found it was helpful in the beginning when I wasn't used to all that power and speed. :)

Gina said...

How wonderful. Have fun playing with it

Love and hugs Gina xxx

katieD said...

congratulations on your new arrival, I also found the slow down feature really helpful! It made going round corners really easy!! Have fun!