Friday, March 12, 2010

Thanks M.

Thanks M for the newly decorated blog. It's always so nice to get a surprise from my talented friends.

Today was special. I had lunch with my daughter, Alanna. We sat and talked for an hour and a half. She's the boss and usually doesn't have any lunch hour so she enjoyed having time today and I enjoyed it right along with her. We didn't solve the problems of the world but we sure gave it a good try.

4 comments:

Pat said...

How nice to have such a relaxing lunch with your daughter. Mine lives too far away to be able to do that. :(

Myra said...

You are welcome Dianne! We will have to show you how to do this yourself one day!

How nice to have spent time with your Alanna... 8-)

Did you go to Wonky Bits last week?

Linda Mullen said...

Woops, I meant the 19th as that was the day I had off.

Linda Mullen said...

Hi Dianne,

I'm glad you had a nice lunch with your daughter.

I thought your lunch with her was on Friday though.