Saturday, February 13, 2010
Note of Appreciation
Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. M., thanks again for this challenge. I am feeling so good inside about the PHD's (Projects Half Done) that I'm working on. The only "bad" thing is my dh is so inspired by me quilting away that he cleaned out the bottom half of a cupboard in our condo so that I could clean up my part of our den. Bless the top of his helpful Harry head, does he think that's going to do it? chuckle, chuckle, lol. He's really going to be helpful when he retires in a year and a half isn't he? grin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hubbies rarely "get" it with our quilting!!!!
Thank you for today's chuckle Dianne! lol! 8-)
Good for you, getting a blog going! I have one and posted one sentance, but no more...hmm. Wonder what that means? Anyway, thanks for the giggles, and good luck with your PHD's! By the way, I'm from the Learning Fabric Arts group. Hugs.
Post a Comment