Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something Different

My husband is going back to work in a week or so after being off for a month. For some reason, it's been harder to get quilting done than when he's off in the summer. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it, grin. I have a Christmas project to work on that I started at a workshop in Brandon. The ladies from the Quilters Patch in Brandon put the workshop on and the project is from their book. I'll have to post a picture when it's done although mine will look a wee bit different from theirs. I'm really feeling enthused so I had better take advantage of it while I have the enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Myra said...

I look forward to seeing your project Dianne! 8-)

Linda Mullen said...

Gosh I'm really out of the loop, didn't know any of this. BTW, are you getting my emails? I haven't been getting replies.