Wow, two posts in one day. My two jellyroll packs came from Hancocks last week, black/white and retro. They're calling to me, but I don't know what to do with them. Does anyone have suggestions?
You could make a quilt like the one we all made for a donation quilt a few years ago, like Katherine's header photo... There are many books out there for/with Jellyroll quilt patterns...
I haven't purchased any Jelly rolls, but anything that requires strip piecing such as log cabins or bargellos, trip around the world come to mind....... What do you think?
3 comments:
You could make a quilt like the one we all made for a donation quilt a few years ago, like Katherine's header photo... There are many books out there for/with Jellyroll quilt patterns...
I haven't purchased any Jelly rolls, but anything that requires strip piecing such as log cabins or bargellos, trip around the world come to mind....... What do you think?
All of those suggestions are good, thank you ladies.
Post a Comment