That is a very nice-looking quilt. Are those circles appliqued or pieced?
Love the quiltLove and hugs Gina xxx
Looking good D! I love Orientals! Must buy some sometime!!! 8-)
Lovely! I have yet to do circles, even if I bought a ruler for it earlier this year. :)
The neat part about it is that these circles don't require a ruler. If, and it's a big if, I can find the book and pattern I used, I will post it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a very nice-looking quilt. Are those circles appliqued or pieced?
Love the quilt
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Looking good D! I love Orientals! Must buy some sometime!!! 8-)
Lovely! I have yet to do circles, even if I bought a ruler for it earlier this year. :)
The neat part about it is that these circles don't require a ruler. If, and it's a big if, I can find the book and pattern I used, I will post it.
Post a Comment