Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day of Meditation

It did not quite turn out to be quite what I had hoped for. It was so cold in the room that I had my winter jacket on most of the day. I wished that I had brought a quilt. I kept thinking that I could be home quilting. Oh well, I am looking forward to working on my Nativity scene after supper. I sure am glad for quilter friends cuz they inspire me to get things done. Wed. night at our Crescentwood group, I worked on it and who knows this year might see it completed.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Sorry that day was a disappointment to you. :(

Linda Mullen said...

That's too bad if it was cold at your retreat.

You have joined another satellite group? Good for you.

Myra said...

Major bummer when you are somewhere that end up being cold all day...
You'll get that Nativity Scene done... As PG says, "just get-er-done!" 8-)