Sunday, October 25, 2009
Hope to get quilting today
It was exciting to see your comment Myra. Finally figured out where to go to approve comments. This is a learning experience for sure, grin. I'm hoping to get quilting this afternoon. I need to figure out what I'm taking to the retreat next weekend and help Joanne with games. I think I'll work on my envelope bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good for you!
I'm completing the binding on the Sports Sudoku Quilt to present this weekend!!!
3 more sleeps! 8-)
Myra sent me over. Welcome to the world of blogging. Soon you will wonder how you ever lived without it. And what you did with all the time that is now used up with blogging!
WooHoo Dianne! Welcome to the world of blogland, enjoy the adventure, it's quite the journey :^) Looking forward to seeing you this weekend...just 3 more sleeps!
Post a Comment