Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello

My name is Dianne. I am new to this world of blogging. I have the good fortune to take a class from a lady who belongs to one of my groups. I love quilting but sometimes it doesn't always do what I want it to. Does that happen to anyone else? I aim for quality but stigmatisms in my eyes prevent me from aiming for perfection. However, I am glad that my eyes allow me to still quilt.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Wow! Attempting your own blog now D! You barely scratched the surface on our group blog girl!!!

That be a long name indeed! Wow! You can make yourself a custom title with a photo of one of your quilts in Paint... Would you like me to make you one?

Hazel said...

Hi Diane
Myra sent me ,welcome to blog land ,just jump in with both feet ,oh and don't forget photo's we just love to see what everyone is up to .I'll add you as a friend on my blog list , looking forward reading your blog .