Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Getting ready for retreat
Today, I got my bobbins ready for the retreat this weekend and stopped at Superstore and got my glasses adjusted. Thought it was time when I was taking them off to do closework. Decided that wasn't good for a quilt weekend so got the bifocals in the right spot. I guess it's a sign of mature years when that's a requirement of getting ready for a quilt retreat, lol. Now, to get my projects ready. I wonder if I'm the only one to get my quilting ready, then my clothes. Important things first, I say. Oh yes, also stopped to get some goodies to put on the cookies I'm making. Can't say what in case Myra reads this post. Yesterday, I went to the chiropractor so my back's in order also. I'm tuned up, the machine's tuned up and thing's are looking good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to seeing photos on your blog of your quilting projects.
By the way, Myra sent me over.
Hi....welcome to "Blogland". Enjoy your upcoming retreat. By the way, Myra sent me from her blog!!!
Sounds like you are all ready for a fun weekend ,enjoy yourself .
Oh boy, making goodies for this weekend Dianne?
It's time to organize my projects for the retreat! Cheers, Katherine
Hello....your quilty friend, Myra, is mentioning your blog in hers..so that's how I found you. I signed on yesterday as a follower and thought I"d posted a comment, but I don't see it....so I'll try again.
Hi,
Welcome to the blogging world! Myra sent me over.
Welcome to blogland! QGBananas sent me over. ;-) I loved watching videos from this site when I started blogging~ http://magicwithblogs.blogspot.com/
Have fun at your retreat!
Hi there! and welcome to blogland. I'm popping over from K's blog to say hello. I know exactly where you're coming from with the eyes, the back and getting in tune for a quilting weekend - take lots of breaks from sewing and have fun visiting and laughing also - too much of a good thing, can really be too much! Have a great weekend. - Marlene
Hello and welcome to blogland. Myra said to say she sent me!
I'm also getting ready for a quilt retreat this weekend and yes ... everything is ready to pack into the car except ... my clothes.
Enjoy your weekend!
Welcome to the world of blogs. I read of your blog on Katherine's blog, Quilter Going Bananas. Katherine is so sweet, I love reading her blog.
I laughed when I read your bifocal dilemma. I wear multifocal contact lenses but have to wear reading glasses to read! Stinks getting old. LOL
Post a Comment