Friday, July 9, 2010
Greetings everyone: I'm posting from Calabogie, Ontario. I'm going to a quilt show at Picton tomorrow. My dh even found out about it for me before we left Winnipeg. We will be going into Ottawa and Kingston and going home to Winnipeg through the United States. Does anyone know of any qs's that I should stop and visit? I don't think that Bruce will stop at everyone but he might stop at a few. Barb, is your niece's anywhere near our path? My brain isn't remembering and someone wants the computer so I have to get off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Enjoy yourself in Ontario I'm from Hamilton Ont. so I can't help you out with qs's , I've lived in Ontario most of my life ( plus 7 years in Thompson Manitoba) but you have me stuck I'll have to google Calabogie I have never heard of it . Have a great time .
I found it ,its north of Kingston LOL
Enjoy.
Dianne,
There is a lovely little quilt shop in Picton on the main drag. Hopefully you'll see it, it's worth a visit. I hope you have a fabulous time.
Safe travels Dianne! 8-)
Post a Comment