Friday, January 22, 2010

Have you ever lost a quilt top?


I was working on this for my girlfriend who has cancer and I can still hardly believe that I lost this quilt top. I had one more thing to appique on and went to a quilt group's party at one of our member's house's. When I went to work on it the next day, there was no quilt top. So, two weeks later, I started on another quilt top for her which people said that they liked better.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Oh, no....that's frustrating to have that happen. Maybe it will still be found? I'm sure someone else accidentally took it home and will discover it...someday!

Connie said...

Hi, did you find the quilt top? Some time my day are so busy, I think I have lose something and it finally show up. The piece you are working on is very pretty. HAPPY STITCHING!Connie

Diane said...

that is terrible that it got lost-how? Glad the 2nd one is getting better reviews!-still that's a shame. It will be a great gift for your friend though.

Linda Mullen said...

I like this one Dianne. It's pretty.
Did you get a new machine yet?

Barb said...

I can lose anything....my husband spends more time helping me find things...infact, I am tearing my sewing room apart for some buttons.....I need help!!

Gina said...

Obviously you were meant to lose the quilt top.

Love and hugs Gina xxx